AG EXPO MARCH 14, 15 & 16 2019
The Four States Agricultural Exposition Mission:
To provide a forum for agricultural producers, suppliers and consumers in the Four Corners Region, that will showcase new agricultural technology, offer innovative ideas, and advance effective production and marketing of traditional, specialized and alternative agricultural products through education, demonstrations and promotion.
LOCATED AT THE MONTEZUMA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS,
What you Can find at the Four States Ag Expo in March 2019!!
- -Vendors!! You need it they got it! They also offer the education that will teach you how to always be on top of your game!
- Ag summit education sessions:
- C.A.L.F! Children’s Ag Learning Facility is partnering with: Montezuma County School to Farm project.
- 4-H & FFA Livestock Judging
- Beef show.
- AG-ceptional kids rodeo. For the exceptional & special needs kids in the area.
- .Live entertainment daily. Ice Cream Eating Contest, Chicken Chasing, , Mutton Bustin, C.A.L.F, Kids roping, Branding, are some of the daily activities that happen at the expo! Lots and Lots of Hands on clinics and opportunities for riding with these fabulous Clinicians.
For over three decades, the Four States Agriculture Exposition has been proud to offer the most innovative and inclusive agricultural show between the Great Plains and the Western Sierras.
-Products, services and education
-Ranch management and horse skills training
-Equipment and information for a profitable operation
Admission: $5 at the gate or $12 for 3-day pass!
Kids under 16 no charge!
Four States Ag Expo
P.O. Box 3758 – Durango, CO 81302