CELEBRATING 33 YEARS OF AGRICULTUR DONE RIGHT
- Vendors with everything that you need, and offering the education that will teach you how to always be on top of your game
- Ag summit education sessions
- Continuing Education Credits for Private and
Commercial Pesticide Applicators will be offered. This all day on Thursday only
- C.A.L.F education made easy for all ages
- Forage Round Table Friday from 10-Noon
- Durango Silver Belles and Wild West Variety Show. Two performances on Saturday
- Horse Clinicians: Back by popular demand John Lyons
- Get down with your competitive side and compete in an Extreme Trail riding challenge with Kelli Paulson
- Get your stock dog training and working tips With Shawna Davis
- Draft horse education and hands on workshops- Bob Olson
- Learn cattle handling from Curt Pate with NCBA. Hosting “Cattlemen’s Day on Friday”
- Live entertainment daily with a Concert Friday night from Tim Sullivan
- New Items are coming all the time please continue to check back for more information.
For over three decades, the Four States Agriculture Exposition has been proud to offer the most innovative and inclusive agricultural show between the Great Plains and the Western Sierras.
-Multiple Daily drawings & Door prizes!
-Products, services and education
-Ranch management and horse skills training
-Equipment and information for a profitable operation
Admission: $5 at the gate or $15 for 3-day pass!
Kids under 16 no charge!
Four States Ag Expo
P.O. Box 3758 – Durango, CO 81302
The Four States Agricultural Exposition Mission:
To provide a forum for agricultural producers, suppliers and consumers in the Four Corners Region, that will showcase new agricultural technology, offer innovative ideas, and advance effective production and marketing of traditional, specialized and alternative agricultural products through education, demonstrations and promotion.