The Four States Agricultural Exposition Mission:
To provide a forum for agricultural producers, suppliers and consumers in the Four Corners Region, that will showcase new agricultural technology, offer innovative ideas, and advance effective production and marketing of traditional, specialized and alternative agricultural products through education, demonstrations and promotion.
LOCATED AT THE MONTEZUMA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS,
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!
Jimmy Browns clinics have been canceled.
Mike Majors Clinics have been extended on Friday and Saturday.
Friday Morning he will start at 10 afternoon he will start at 2
Saturday Morning will start at 11 & afternoon will start at 2
Battle of the work horses!! Pull off between Dave Harwood and Tyler Willbanks. At 1pm on Saturday. In the Equestrian Pavilion!
Your 36th Annual Four States Ag Expo ” We DIG it!”
March 15th, 16th & 17th 2018 Schedule
- -Vendors!! You need it they got it! They also offer the education that will teach you how to always be on top of your game
Clinician sign up: Mike Major, Jimmy Brown, Ted Holland. Please call, text 970-529-3486 or email email@example.com for spot availability.
- Mutton busting will be 10 kids a day, sign up the day of.
- Ag summit education sessions:
- C.A.L.F! Children’s Ag Learning Facility is partnering with: Montezuma County School to Farm project.
- 4-H & FFA Livestock Judging
- Beef show.
- This years 2nd annual event!!! AG-ceptional kids rodeo. For the exceptional & special needs kids in the area.
- Seed Stock Row
- .Live entertainment daily. Ice Cream Eating Contest, Chicken Chasing, , Mutton Bustin, C.A.L.F, Kids roping, Branding, are some of the daily activities that happen at the expo! Lots and Lots of Hands on clinics and opportunities for riding with these fabulous Clinicians.
For over three decades, the Four States Agriculture Exposition has been proud to offer the most innovative and inclusive agricultural show between the Great Plains and the Western Sierras.
-Products, services and education
-Ranch management and horse skills training
-Equipment and information for a profitable operation
Admission: $5 at the gate or $12 for 3-day pass!
Kids under 16 no charge!
Four States Ag Expo
P.O. Box 3758 – Durango, CO 81302