Your 35th Annual Four States Ag Expo ” We DIG it!”
March 16th, 17th & 18th 2017
THURSDAY 9 am-5 pm
FRIDAY 9 am-6 pm
SATURDAY 9 am-5 pm
(Daily Schedules will start to be posted in January)
Our three Clinicians this year will be Brandi Lyons, Carl Wood, and Glenn Ryan. Please click on their picture below to get to know them better.
- -Vendors!! You need it they got it! They also offer the education that will teach you how to always be on top of your game
- Ag summit education sessions: Pesticide Applicators Workshop Credits, San Juan Basin Weed Symposium- Duel Credit Colorado and New Mexico. C.A.L.F! Children’s Ag Learning Facility is partnering with: Montezuma County School to Farm project.
- 4-H & FFA Livestock Judging
- Beef show.
- Seed Stock Row
- Bull and Heifer sale
- U.S Forest Service Packer. Glenn Ryan
- .Live entertainment daily with: .High Noon Shoot outs, Ice Cream Eating Contest, Chicken Chasing, Scavenger Hunts, Kids peddal Tractor Pulls, Mutton Bustin, C.A.L.F, are some of the daily activities that happen at the expo! Lots and Lots of Hands on clinics and opportunities for riding with these fabulous Clinicians.
For over three decades, the Four States Agriculture Exposition has been proud to offer the most innovative and inclusive agricultural show between the Great Plains and the Western Sierras.
-Multiple Daily drawings & Door prizes!
-Products, services and education
-Ranch management and horse skills training
-Equipment and information for a profitable operation
Admission: $5 at the gate or $15 for 3-day pass!
Kids under 16 no charge!
Four States Ag Expo
P.O. Box 3758 – Durango, CO 81302
The Four States Agricultural Exposition Mission:
To provide a forum for agricultural producers, suppliers and consumers in the Four Corners Region, that will showcase new agricultural technology, offer innovative ideas, and advance effective production and marketing of traditional, specialized and alternative agricultural products through education, demonstrations and promotion.