CELEBRATING 33 YEARS OF AGRICULTUR DONE RIGHT
2015 Four States Ag expo is packing in so much these three days, they are going to be bursting with energy!
- Vendors with everything that you need, and offering the education that will teach you how to always be on top of your game
- Ag summit education sessions
- Continuing Education Credits for Private and
Commercial Pesticide Applicators will be offered.
- C.A.L.F education made easy for all ages
- Forage Round Table Friday from 10-Noon
- Horse Clinicians: Learn About Competing with the ranch horse with Mike Major- Get down with your competitive side and compete in an Extreme Trail riding challenge with Kelli Paulson
- Get your stock dog training and working tips
- Draft horse education and hands on workshops
- Learn cattle handling from Curt Pate with NCBA
- Live entertainment daily with a Concert Friday night from Tim Sullivan
- New Items are coming all the time please continue to check back for more information.
For over three decades, the Four States Agriculture Exposition has been proud to offer the most innovative and inclusive agricultural show between the Great Plains and the Western Sierras.
-Multiple Daily drawings & Door prizes!
-Products, services and education
-Ranch management and horse skills training
-Equipment and information for a profitable operation
Admission: $5 at the gate or $15 for 3-day pass!
Kids under 16 no charge!
Four States Ag Expo
P.O. Box 3758 – Durango, CO 81302
The Four States Agricultural Exposition Mission:
To provide a forum for agricultural producers, suppliers and consumers in the Four Corners Region, that will showcase new agricultural technology, offer innovative ideas, and advance effective production and marketing of traditional, specialized and alternative agricultural products through education, demonstrations and promotion.